Welcome. The intent of this blog is to provide a vessel for my thoughts, an invariable dumping ground for my pictures and a tracking devise for my whims as well as a few aspirations. The title comes from my identity as a mother and incorporates my growing passion for ceramics. The URL comes from my penchant for soaring off topic in random directions and my unapologetic promise that you will find such behavior within these pages.
My proclivity for uploading pictures and news to Facebook is addictive in itself and while my rational mind says that a blog is one more drain on my already limited time…I feel abundantly free to continue sharing too much information on a whole new level! This being said, my hope is to offer entertainment through my own provocation and perhaps even a new height of kindred spiritedness.
Please feel free to check in, comment, commiserate, or congratulate. Enjoy!

It's about effin' time. I think you'll find this better that FB. At least I do. Well done using proclivity and provocation in the same paragraph.
ReplyDelete